To reset your e-signature password, do the following:
- Clear your browser history.
- Log into UltimateTax as Admin.
- Go to Tools> e-Signature > e-Signature Document Center Home.
- Select the desired account.
- Click Next.
- Under the Signature Passwordfield, click the forgot password
- Verify your user name is correct, then click Continue for new Password/Pin.
- Click Continue on the Credential Recovery window.
- Click Close this Window on the Email Authorization window.
- Close the browser.
- Click the password reset link provided in the e-Signature Password Recovery Authorization email.
- Click Continue for new Password/Pin.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter the new password again to confirm.
- Click Continue.
- A Password/Pin has been successfully changed message will display.
- Close your browser.
You can now log in to your e-signature account with the new password.
- The link to reset your password/pin is only valid for 15 minutes.
Verify the correct account is displaying before clicking next to enter your password.
This applies to all years of the UltimateTax software enabled with E-Signature.