You can do this for any field whose entries are not pre-defined by UltimateTax. All users can see the lists created by the Admin user.
To create a drop-down list for a non-calculated field:
- Log in as the Admin user.
- Select Edit Tax Form Defaults on the Tools menu, and then choose the appropriate package.
- Right-click the field for which you want to create a list, and select Edit History List.
- Create the list you want, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any additional field lists.
This applies to all years of the UltimateTax Desktop software.