To copy tax form defaults from one user to another
- Log in to UltimateTax as Admin.
- On the Tools menu, select Utilities/Setup Options.
- Select File, and then click Return Explorer.
- In the Show drop-down menu, select Tax Form Defaults.
- In the Look in box, choose the user name from which you want to copy files.
- In the Action drop-down box, select Copy Files to Another Location.
- In the Copy to drop-down box, select the user name to which you want to copy the tax form defaults.
Click Copy at the bottom of the window.
This applies to all years of UltimateTax Desktop software.