The Launch Pad is a feature at the forefront of the software that makes using UltimateTax convenient and easy to use. From the launch pad you can do everything from starting a New Return to connecting with technical support via the Show My Screen button.
1. New Return allows the user to begin a return by entering the customer's SSN.
2. Return Status lets the preparer search for IRS information on any sent returns.
3. Open Returns presents a sort-able list of all returns that have been started.
4. Send Returns opens a window from which e-files that have been created can be sent.
5. Get Acks & Forms begins the update process specifically for your form and state updates.
6. Print Acks opens your list of received acknowledgements for printing or viewing.
7. Print Checks opens a window to show checks that are currently available to print.
8. Print Reports opens the window shown below, offering multiple reports to select from and view.
9. Change Users allows the currently signed in user to switch to another user.
10. Change Package allows you to select what type of tax return you are currently working on, such as 1040, 1120S, 1065, etc.
11. Where's My Refund opens a browser window to the IRS website's "Where's My Refund" tool
12. Show My Screen begins downloading the TeamViewer tool that our agents use to remote into your PC for assistance.
13. Solution Center opens a browser window that directs you to the UltimateTax knowledgebase, full of instructional articles to help you better understand and navigate the software.
14. MyUltimateTax opens a browser window that directs you to the UltimateTax customer portal where you can view information on your account, and download links for your software