You must set specific UltimateTax .dll files to Full Trust to solve this problem.
To set these files to Full Trust:
1. Close UltimateTax.
2. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
3. Double-click Administrative Tools.
4. Double-click Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 Wizards.
5. Choose Trust an Assembly.
6. Select Make changes to this computer, and then click Next.
7. Click Browse.
8. In the Choose Assembly window, navigate to the X:\UTSxx folder (where X: is the drive on which UltimateTax is installed, and xx corresponds to the tax year of your program).
9. Select the UniversalTaxSystems.UltimateTax.Interop.dll file, and then click Open.
10. Click Next.
11. Move the slider bar to Full Trust and click Next.
12. Click Finish.
Repeat steps 5-12 instead of selecting UniversalTaxSystems.Diagnostics.Tax.dll in step 9.
If this does not correct the problem, contact Customer Service at 563.387.8900
This information applies to all years of the UltimateTax software..