To reset your e-signature password, do the following:
- Clear your browser history.
- Log into UltimateTax as Admin.
- Go to Tools > e-Signature > e-Signature Document Center Home.
- Select the desired account.
- Click Next.
- Under the Signature Password field, click the forgot password link.
- Verify your user name is correct, then click Continue for new Password/Pin.
- Click Continue on the Credential Recovery window.
- Click Close this Window on the Email Authorization window.
- Close the browser.
- Click the password reset link provided in the e-Signature Password Recovery Authorization email.
- Click Continue for new Password/Pin.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter the new password again to confirm.
- Click Continue.
- A Password/Pin has been successfully changed message will display.
- Close your browser.
You can now log in to your e-signature account with the new password.
- The link to reset your password/pin is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Verify the correct account is displaying before clicking next to enter your password.