When you go to start a 990 return, you may be met with a message that states that the module is not installed for that package. If you have purchased the business add-on for our software, and still receive this error, please give our support team a call at 563-387-8900. You may also utilize our online chat feature.
Articles in this section
- Starting a Business Return
- Filing consolidated returns
- "Error 56: Invalid date..." for 1120 return with prior-year data
- 990 Module is Not Installed
- CA100S 1120S line 22 not calculating
- Trial Balance in TW Business packages
- Form 1120/1120S/1065 entries are red when using TB sheet
- Form 1120 vouchers
- Error message when starting new 1120S with carry forward info
- UltimateTax can calculate the allocation on the 1041.