Note: Install program updates before downloading additional modules! For assistance, please see out article here. For years 2012 and 2011 please contact UltimateTax Support for assistance with the Program Update. (2010 and below have the program and federal update pre-installed.)
To download state packages from 2008-2018, click the appropriate link below:
Note: This article will be updated periodically to include additional prior years.
- 2008 - https://support.ultimatetax.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037124854
- 2009 - https://support.ultimatetax.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037130814
- 2010 - https://support.ultimatetax.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037643953
- 2011 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2011states.htm
- 2012 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2012states.htm
- 2013 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2013states.htm
- 2014 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2014states.htm
- 2015 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2015states.htm
- 2016 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2016states.htm
- 2017 - http://download.cchsfs.com/pa/tw/Modules/2017states.htm
On each page, you will find the individual and business version of each available state module at it's latest version. To download, click the state you want and it should prompt a notification at the bottom of your screen. When it's done, click to Open and you should see a red screen like the one below.
From here, click Next. Then on the screen after, click Next again. A small installation screen may appear for a moment. When the process is finished, you will see the below notification.
Click Exit on this screen. On the next screen, it will ask if you would like to view the ReadMe. Please click No to exit the installer. Your state should now be available! The installation process is the same for all states. Note: If you need states for 2015 and above, please see the article in our Solution Center here.