As a new customer, a one-time verification process is required for each EFIN used in your office.
You will not be able to e-File until these steps are complete.
Please submit a copy of your IRS e-file Application Summary showing a status of "Completed."
- Sign in to your IRS e-Services account at IRS.gov.
- Choose your organization from the list provided and click Submit.
- Click the Application link to access your existing application.
- Click the e-File Application link.
- Select the existing application link that applies to your organization.
- Click the Application Summary link for the area of the application you wish to enter.
- Check that the Application Status near the bottom of the page is "Completed".
- Click the Print Summary link at the bottom of the summary presented on the screen.
- Click this link to upload your e-File Summary to us.
Please note that this is a critical step to ensuring your software is registered to the proper ERO and to access your software. Your software will not be available until the process has been completed.
Any questions - please feel free to contact your Software Specialist or call us at 1-866-686-7211.