To place a watermark on forms:
- After logging into the program, go to Tools
- Select Utilities/Set up options
- Click Set up
- Go to View/Edit print packets
- In the left-hand corner, select the print packet you want to edit, for example, file copy or taxpayer federal copy. Note: you cannot insert a watermark on the signature copy, organizer packet, or copies to be mailed.
- Under Watermark, options check the check box next to Print watermark
- If you want the watermark to say anything besides "FILE COPY," also check the check box next to Custom Watermark and insert your desired text next to Watermark Text
- Click save
Watermark will now appear on all forms under the chosen print packet.
This information applies to all years of the UltimateTax software.
Print Packets - VIDEO INCLUDED