To solve this problem, you need to change the DPI Setting in Windows to Normal.
To change the Windows DPI Setting to Normal
- Right-click in an empty area of your Desktop, and then select Properties
- On the Settings tab, click Advanced
- Change the DPI Setting at the top of this dialog box to Normal size (96 DPI)
- Click OK in the Advanced Settings dialog box, and then click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
This information applies to all years of the UltimateTax software.