This can occur when your printer is set to use a Windows driver instead of a PCL driver. To correct the problem, follow the steps below.
To change your printer driver:
- Click the Windows Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, double-click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click the appropriate printer, and then select Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click New Driver.
- In the Add Printer Driver Wizard window, click Next.
- In the Manufacturer list, select HP, and select a driver in the Printer list that matches your printer name or any driver ending with PCL6.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- In the Driver drop-down list, select the driver you just installed, click Apply, and then click OK.
You should no longer have this problem printing Form 706 returns. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support at 866-641-WISE (9473).
This information applies to all years of the UltimateTax software.