What is the form used for? :
Use Form 8853 to:
- Report Archer MSA contributions (including employer contributions.
- Figure your Archer MSA deduction.
- Report distributions from Archer MSAs or Medicare Advantage MSAs.
- Report taxable payments from long-term care (LTC) insurance contracts.
- Report taxable accelerated death benefits from a life insurance policy.
Is the form Supported in our program? Yes
How to access the form: To access the form you will need to open a 1040 return on the online/desktop and then go to Add Form/Display then in the look for box type 8853.
Limits to the form: This form cannot be copied.
IRS Publication: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-8853