Once you have chosen your software package, there are a few simple steps that can be taken to help ensure a successful tax season:
- Login to your software: The link to access the software can either be found in the email that was sent to you or in your customer portal at MyUltimateTax.com. You can also access all years at Online.UltimateTax.com
- Registration Codes: You will need your EFIN, Client ID, and Registration Code. Your client ID and registration code can be found within your customer portal at MyUltimateTax.com. The following article will walk you through signing online for the first time: First Time Login
- Solution Center: Many questions can be answered by searching for our Solution Center. Articles are added and updated regularly. Checking the solution center may save you time.
- Online and Corporate: If you are planning to process any corporate returns, you will need to have access to the desktop version of the software. To receive a download copy, you may need to speak to your sales representative at 866.686.7211. There is a cost associated with corporate returns, whether through a package or purchased individually.
- Contacting Support: Call times may be longer than normal throughout the busiest week of the year. Any questions or issues that are not urgent or impede your office from functioning may be best submitted via email to Support@UltimateTax.com. Emails will be answered throughout the day.
- Current Years: Please note that during the peak tax season, our support center is only available to offer support on current e-filable years. Any requests for assistance with prior years will be documented and followed up after the peak season has ended.
- Resetting Online Passwords: If you are locked out of the online software, it can easily be reset by following the steps listed in this article: Resetting the Online Password
By following these steps, you will be off to a successful start to the season.
Thank you for choosing UltimateTax, and we look forward to working with you!