Import returns from UltimateTax Desktop (Alternative Preparation Solution) UltimateTax Online allows you to import returns that were created and uploaded by UltimateTax Desktop to a username under your client ID. UltimateTax Desktop must be registered with the same EFIN. To import returns, use the following steps:
1. Log in as the Admin or a user with the Administrator role.
2. Click Tax Returns.
3. In the View More Actions list, click Import Returns.
4. From the Assign to user list, select the user where you want the return(s) imported.
5. Select the check box(es) beside the return(s) to be imported.
• For instances where the check box is disabled and the text is in red, hovering over the check box will display a tool tip telling you a return already exist in UltimateTax Online for that TIN. See the article for Resolve Import Duplicates for more information.
6. Click Import.
7. Click OK to confirm the import.
8. Click Close on the dialog displaying the status of the import.