You can export a list of your clients' returns to a Microsoft Excel file.
To export a list of returns
- In Return Manager, mark*Marking_Records the returns you want to include in the list, or click Mark All to select all returns.
- On the Reports menu, click Export Marked Client List.
- Choose a destination drive and folder, and then enter a file name.
- Click Save.
If your exported client lists display as blank pages, follow the procedure below.
- On the Tools menu of Microsoft Excel, click Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Window options, select the Sheet tabs check box.
- Click OK.
Your information now appears on the Sheet1 tab of the spreadsheet.