You can restore only those returns that have been archived using the Backup feature. Do not use Restore to retrieve an exported return. To restore a backed up return, you must first close the program.
To restore backup returns
- Close your software.
- Click the Start button, point to Programs, and then select the Payroll 2017 program folder.
- Click Backup - Restore.
- Click the Restore tab.
- In the Restore from dialog box, select the folder that contains your backup files.
- Select the returns to restore. To search for a specific return, enter the name of the return in the Find box, or click Select All to select all returns.
- Click Start.
- In the Restore Process window, click Restore to retain your billing, preparer, and company information, or click Skip to exclude this information during the restoration process.
- When the restoration is complete, click Close.