UltimateDR Software System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
Windows XP, Vista, and 7 are no longer supported by UltimateTax as of TY 2019.
All operating systems are expected to be running the latest service pack.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit and 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit
- Monitor capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- Compatible laser printer with support for the PCL-5e printer language and the Arial font (strongly recommended)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet access (required for regular updates and PPR software)
- Adobe Reader
These are the minimum requirements to run most UltimateDR Software products. For superior performance, we recommend system upgrades above the stated minimums. Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration, and the features and other programs you wish to install.
Additional Recommended Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0 or greater
- Microsoft Excel for report exporting
Whether you are an office of one or 100, it’s easy to network UltimateDR Software with a dedicated server (recommended) or peer-to-peer network.
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 Professional 64-bit
- 2.8 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Monitor capable of 1280 x 1024 screen resolution
- High-speed internet access (recommended for Google and Outlook Calendar integration)
- TWAIN-compliant scanner (recommended for UltimateDR Documents) (previously known as the UltimateDR Document Manger or DDM) (strongly recommended)
The specific system requirements to run UltimateDR Software are also set out in the manual for each year of UltimateDR.