To install the program on a single computer, follow these steps:
- Close all applications that are running on your computer.
- Insert the CD/DVD or Download the installation files from the Customer Portal. Windows Installer will begin loading the program automatically, and the Installation Wizard will open. (If Windows Installer has not been loaded previously, you may be prompted to restart the computer.)
- Follow the on-screen directions of the Installation Wizard. See further directions for Software Setup below.
- The Installation Wizard will install the program to the C:\Xlink17 folder of the hard drive by default. If the program is being installed on a network server, change the destination drive letter to that of the network server. (Example: If E is the destination of the server, change the folder to E:\Xlink17.
- When the installation is complete, click on Finish to launch the program.