During transmission to Central Site, software updates will be sent back to your program. You will be prompted to install the updates when Software Updates under Other Items becomes highlighted, and the number of updates will appear off to the right. It is important to install any Software Updates you receive as soon as possible to ensure your program is working at its maximum potential.
To Install Software Updates:
- Close all other programs if you are working on a network.
- From the WIP, under OTHER ITEMS, click SOFTWARE UPDATES. The Software Updates screen will open.
- Click PRINT if you would like a copy of the description of the update(s).
- Click Apply All.
- Click RESTART when installation is finished. The program will now open with the most current updates.
- All other networked workstations can also open the program, if applicable.