Remove the password that has been entered in Setup > ERO & Account Information. Re-enter the case-sensitive password. In UltimateDR 15 and prior, your UltimateDR password is entered. Starting in UltimateDR 16, the new e-File password must be entered. The e-File Password may be retrieved by going to myultimatetax.com > Software Info > Go to My Tax Software.
Articles in this section
- Dependent Not Showing in UltimateDR
- Child Tax Credit - Fewer Than 7 Months in Home in UltimateDR
- 1040 - Error 6132 in UltimateDR
- 4562 Not Printing in UltimateDR
- RTN and Account Number for Bank Products in UltimateDR
- Form 6198 - Note 097 in UltimateDR
- Creating Returns with Temporary ITINs in UltimateDR
- What is the field labeled "F" in Data Entry in UltimateDR?
- W2 - Additional Entries for Boxes 12, 14, and States UltimateDR
- Schedule C - Multiple 1099-MISC for Same Business in UltimateDR