1. Under Prior Year Information, if the program was used the previous year,
a. The Path will be detected and already entered. If this Path is incorrect, click the button and locate the correct Path. If the program was not used in the previous year, this section should be left blank.
b. Enter the Prior Year Login and Password used to access the program the previous year, if applicable.
2. Enter the User ID and Password, which are provided by the Sales Representative. Click Next to continue.
3. Under Office Information,
a. If the program was used in the previous year or if this is a managed site, the information on this screen will already be completed.
b. If the information is not already completed, enter the required information in all fields that are denoted with an asterisk (*), then click Next to continue.
4. Under Administrator Password, enter the Admin Password that will be used for the Administrator account. Enter the Admin Password a second time to confirm the password. This password will be used to login to the program.
5. Under Enhanced Encryption, enter a unique Enhanced Encryption Password to enhance the security of the program. This step is not required. Enter the Enhanced Encryption Password a second time to confirm the password. This is not a requirement. Click Next to continue.
6. Select Transmit, Transfer, or Feeder from the dropdown list to designate how this program will communicate with Central Site.
7. Select the options to transfer data as a prior year user of the program, as follows:
a. Prior year Setup
b. Prior year Billing Information
c. Prior year Database
d. Prior year Login Accounts
e. Prior year Appointments
8. Click Next to continue.
9. Check the box next to the previous year’s Login Accounts that will be carried over to the new year’s program. Alternatively, click the Select All button.
10. Enter the Default Password these Login Accounts will use to access the program. The user will be prompted to change their password the first time they log into the program.
11. Click Next to continue.
12. Click Finish to start the newly installed program.
13. Enter the Administrator Login and Password that were previously created for this account in Step 4 above