The following directions instruct how to install the software after the configuration above has been determined and the Installation Wizard has opened:
- Start the program installation and the Welcome screen will open.
- Click Next to continue the 2017 program installation.
- The End User License Agreement (EULA) appears. Select the radio button I Accept the terms of the license agreement and click Next to continue.
- Choose the location of where the program will be installed. By default, the program is installed in the following destination C:\Xlink17 folder. A different location may need to be selected depending on the configuration used, as described in the previous section. A different location can be selected by clicking the Change button. After the location is selected click Next to continue.
- Click Install to install the program to the destination location that was previously selected. If changes need to be made to Installation Settings, click the Back button.
- The program begins to install and the progress bar begins to move. When the installation is complete, the last install screen will appear automatically. The selection “I would like to launch 1040 Software” will be automatically checked. Click Finish to continue to the Setup Screens.