Rollover is used for any returns that were prepared in the prior-year program and need to be prepared again for the current year.
To Roll Over 1099 Returns:
- Click the Rollover Manager tab.
2. Click the 2016 Returns tab.
3. Select the Not Rolled Over filter.
+If no 1099 returns are listed, click Browse on the tool bar and then navigate to the folder in which last year’s returns are located. Click OK.
4. Select the 1099 return or returns to be rolled over by checking the box to the left of the return name. 5. Check the Marked Returns filter to verify you have selected the correct returns.
6. On the toolbar, click Rollover.