From the menu bar on the Home window of UltimateDR, select Last Year Data > Update Settings 20XX to 20YY. The Update Settings dialog box appears.
1. The get update settings from drive drop list displays all drives where the prior year program is installed.
2. Select the appropriate drive.
3. A list of settings that can be updated is displayed.
4. Select what you want to update.
- Click a plus sign (+) to expand a setting category and display the settings in that category.
5. When you select a setting, the application warns if setting options in the current-year software will be overridden. No clears the selection.
6. Click Continue to go to the next step in the update process.
7. A confirmation window appears, listing the settings you have selected for updating.
- Click Reset at the bottom of the window to return to the selection screen to adjust your selections.
- Click Confirm to continue. A report may appear if there are any exceptions you need to review. This may happen when you choose to update over existing data and there are items in the current year that did not exist in the prior year. The report can be exported or printed.
- Click Exit to cancel the update process.
8. The Update Settings dialog box displays a progress bar. Click Exit to close the dialog box when updating is complete.
List Of Settings That Can Be Updated
Pricing Update Selection
If you are updating Pricing, the Pricing Update Percentage Increase dialog box opens. Select Continue without making any entries if you don't want a percentage increase. Otherwise, enter a Percentage Increase and select either Apply to Per Form or to Per Item. Round to nearest dollar is optional. Select Continue after completing dialog box entries to apply them to the pricing update.
ERO Screen Selection
If you update the ERO Screen from the prior year, be sure to re-enter your UltimateDR E-file password on the ERO & Account Information screen inside UltimateDRYY and click OK.