You are able to rename a return, if for instance you misspelled the name or you listed under wrong person.
- After logging into the program as Admin, go to Tools
- Select Utilities/Set up options
- Click on File and Choose Return Explorer
- In the left hand corner, under Look in, select the user that the return was created under
- In the left hand bottom corner under Show, select package the return is in
- Click on the return you are wanting to rename (will highlight blue)
- In the left hand bottom corner under Action, select rename return
- In the text field next to Rename to, type in new name for return
- Click on Apply, return is now renamed
You can close out of the Return Explorer.
This information applies to all years of the UltimateTax software.