This error may occur during setup after you've installed the 2013 UltimateTax software or earlier. To resolve this error, navigate to the first page of the Setup Options and ensure that the EFIN you've entered at the top is the same EFIN you're entering in the Register Software window.
Articles in this section
- "Unable to convert the module US to the correct binding." Error when E-Filing 1040X
- Desktop Program Opening But Cannot View Window
- “List Index Out of Bounds” When Creating E-Files
- “1120 Page 5, the Schedule M-1 Requires a Statement” Diagnostics Error
- E-File Validation Error Containing "ShortDescriptionType"
- Side-by-Side Configuration is Incorrect
- (235) Current Check Printing Control File Is Not Installed...
- Internal Error Method Not Found: 'System.String'
- "Class Not Registered" Diagnostic Error
- Error 1330: data1.cab Has an Invalid Signature